Long-term Rental Financing – asset-based lending
Financing for the buy and hold investor. Used to cash out of rental properties to enable the borrower to continue to acquire property and keep growing.
Property type: 1 – 4 unit, N/O/O residential property, including condos and short-term rentals.
Minimum Loan Amount: $55,000 and up; minimum property value $100,000
Locations: Non-rural locations in most states
Borrower: Entities, e.g. LLC’s, require a personal guarantee
Borrower/guarantor: Minimum 680 credit
Seasoning: None required. Must become a rental within 3 months of loan closing.
Loan to Value: Up to 75%; 70% if a cash out
Term: 30 years, fixed-rate; 3 and 5-year interest only available also
Prepayment penalty: 5 years, steps down 1% per year; 3 year also available with higher rate
Valuation: Appraisal required, to include rental analysis
With Investment Capital Partners you get:
- A lending partner to help you drive your business forward with creative solutions for borrower lending needs
- People who are easy to work with, and focus on YOUR results
- A lender who cares about the health of your business and is willing to say “no” if the numbers say no
- An experienced, local real estate investor who understands your language
- A knowledgable lender, with an ear to the market pulse and available loan products
- Quick and timely communication and response – because the market moves quickly and so do you
Are you ready for a real lending partner in your real estate investing business?
We are ready to help.
You may also download the loan application and submit via email with the required documents.